- Manage 50-60 calls each day
- Contact individuals who have settled their insurance policies to a third party investor
- Updated contact information for our clients
- You will be verifying location, identity and mortality status
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication is a must
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Company perks: Fun work culture, team bonding volunteer outings & cooking classes, team happy hours, kickball team, and you will be working in a beautiful, newly renovated office in downtown in Minneapolis!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.