1. Must have 2 years + of Multistate Benefits experience
2. Must have managed a team over 5 employees
3. Must have worked for a large company - over 1000 ee's
- Manage team of 5-10 employees
- Work closely with internal IT staff on implementation of new benefit vendors, problem solving recommend changes or enhancements to current or new systems
- Oversee and manage the mid-year and annual open enrollment process
- Provide updates to company intranet site as well as third-party benefits communication website
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- SPHR or CEBS certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum 4 years supervisory or management experience to coach a team in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of federal regulations relating to health & welfare benefits and all applicable laws relating to benefit administration, including but not limited to ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA & Health Care Reform. Experience communicating effectively with DOL and IRS as needed.
- Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, external clients and customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.