Legal Assistant/ Paralegal (Bi Lingual)
Our client is currently looking for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal. They specialize in Foreclosure defense, Loan Modifications, Bankruptcy and divorce.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Drafting, managing and organizing documents related to real estate. Including title and survey reviews, escrow instructions, UCC searches and due diligence.
* Drafts closing documents including basic agreements and third party consents; Compiles information and prepares schedules and exhibits to agreements.
* Assists with post-closing matters
* Contracts- Corporate filing
* Ability to be a proactive self-starter who understands the details within a much larger context
* Demonstrated attention to detail, reliability and ability to learn new technology quickly
* Excellent client service skills and ability to work on multiple matters simultaneously in an organized manner and under minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.