Provide support for one or more departments performing variety of administrative functions. Will be responsible for scheduling appointments, providing information for clients/callers, compose memos, letters, and emails, and researching and creating presentations. Liaison with drivers, handling shipping & receiving documentation.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in an office environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ie. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Advanced data entry skills
- Shipping & Receiving experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.