Ultimate Staffing is searching for a Bilingual Assistant Controller to work for a company in North Central San Antonio. This individual will report directly to the Controlling Director and will be responsible for leading accounting operations, including AR, AP, GL, Cost and Inventory accounting.
A Bachelor's Degree and CPA are required.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and reporting
- Ensure the correct accounting of the inventory and Cost of Goods Sold
- Maintain Accounts Receivable to ensure accounts are up to date
- Maintain Accounts Payable to ensure that accounts are paid under the negotiated terms
- Ensure that reports comply with GAAP
- Assist the finance team on cross functional issues
- Improve, document, implements and enforce multi-functional accounting processes
This position will pay $80,000-100,000 depending on level of experience and applicable qualifications. Please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.