Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The Call Center Agent will provide excellent customer service via answering inbound calls from and completing outbound calls to existing and new customers.What You'll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college education is preferred
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must type 45 WPM or faster
Must have 2-4 years of customer service experience and have the ability to handle calls in a courteous but efficient manner
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills – experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook is preferred
- Must have the ability to perform basic accounting functions – experience with Excel is a plus
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.