**New Training Class Starting September 4th**
National Logistics & Transportation company local to Tampa is searching for experienced and professional Bilingual Customer Experience Representatives to join their vibrant and growing team. The ideal candidate for this role must have related experience and a career focused mindset. This is vital role in which the successful candidate will perform essential support services for the clientele. This person must be able to display a strong work ethic, present themselves professionally and bring with them a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar role. This applicant must be someone with an extreme and relentless attention to detail who is comfortable wearing multiple hats daily. Candidates must maintain strong organizational capabilities and can consistently display executive level communication skills. This person must also be able to work efficiently, independently and collaboratively
within a team setting.
3 Weeks Paid Training Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Permanent schedules: Mon-Fri 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM or Mon-Fri 12:30 PM to 9:30 PM shift, dependent on business need.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be expected to coordinate transportation and translation services for Worker's Compensation patients with a positive and professional demeanor. This includes:
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Collaborating with clients, patients, drivers and translators
- Collecting and entering appointment information
- Meeting production expectations
- Ability to work independently, with or without immediate supervision
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Ability to speak/read/write English fluently
- Ability to work with people at all levels in a team-oriented, customer service oriented environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate computer and internet based programs efficiently
- Alpha/Numeric Data Entry
- High level of professionalism
- Customer service experience
- Further requirements to be discussed during interview
- Ability to speak/read/write Spanish
- Experience with English/Spanish Translation
- Experience with ACD telephone lines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Pay rate range starts at $13.00 per hour, dependent upon experience, with opportunity for career advancement, growth and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.