We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Bilingual Customer ServiceRepresentative – Spanish, an onsite position, with TTEC in Duluth, GA.
Our recruitment is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees. Please connect to this opportunity by applying online, or via text 'TTEC' to 97211.
Note: TTEC has been regarded by the local government as an essential business due to the nature of the work we are providing to the community during this crisis. Should you be hired, we do have training classes starting immediately to support the increased need of the community. Safety, sanitation and social distancing measures are being maintained in accordance with CDC guidelines. However, if you prefer to start at a later time, please let your recruiter know. We understand and respect your personal concerns and will do our best to accommodate.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What You'll be Doing
You take a problem and turn it into a solution. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to answer in-bound calls (and emails) from customers. You'll help people every single day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering questions.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
On a typical day, you'll
- Answer questions on products and services from customers of Fortune 500 brands
- Assist customers with how-to's
- Address and resolve customer concerns to achieve first contact resolution
- Deliver amazing customer service
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 6 months of customer service experience automotive experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab
- Empathy is the key – it's so important it bears repeating
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.