We are hiring for a Bilingual Executive Assistant for our high end client. Looking for someone who is extremely professional and experienced working with C - level management.
Executive Assistant provides executive level administrative support and project support to the executive staff; Bookkeeping, reporting tasks, calendar management, reports management, correspondence, and communication.
Principle Duties/ Responsibilities
• Calendar Management: coordinate the Business Affairs including internal and external meeting coordination for special projects.
• Correspondence and Communication: Responsible for screening, prioritizing and sequencing external and internal communication. Prepare correspondence for the CEO in response to internal and external Stakeholders.
• Reports Management: Responsible for tracking and following up on Action Items of the Vital Factors for Senior Management. Coordinate completion of important Department Reports and Summary Documents with Managers.
• Oversight of Internal Processes: Monitor the payment processes of invoices, check requests, purchase orders and expense reports as they relate to the staff that you support.
• Manages and develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries and maintains historical records by filing documents. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Project Management: Responsible for managing Executive Projects within budget and in a timely manner as requested by the CEO.
• Travel: responsible for coordinating travel itineraries and accommodations for the CEO and as requested appropriate parties. Includes domestic and international travel
• Apply today for this Great Career opportunity! Please email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.