The HR Recruiter is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans to extending offers and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business to include production, designers, office personnel and management. This highly visible position will need to network and develop strong business relationships within the industry, as well as with senior management. This person will work with an existing HR team to develop recruiting excellence for the organization
Responsible for brainstorming and strategizing recruitment plans for maximizing applicant flow. Includes but is not limited to: cold calling, sourcing internet/job boards, hosting career events, attending career events, and building partnerships with educational institutes and other various entities.
The HR Recruiter will communicate with management team to develop recruitment strategies to fill open positions. Also responsible for adhering to OFCCP Compliance in recruitment and selection processes. Also responsible for maintaining high energy, excellent telephone and organizational skills.
- Position is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for 84 Lumber stores.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills.
- Provide guidance, coaching training, and reference information/materials to hiring managers in preparation for applicant interviews.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to identify and source qualified candidates.
- Ideally the Field Recruiter will travel to location Monday through Friday to interview candidates.
- Manage opened positions and applicants within ATS.
- Interview, source, and cold call to generate pre-screened qualified leads.
- Communicate with management identified leads, status updates, and coordinated interviews.
- Update weekly recruitment status reports and attend weekly status meetings with team.
- Keep abreast candidates' pre-employment, offer, acceptance, and hire statuses.
- Build rapport with educational institutes and other entities.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to ensure open communication on all aspects of recruiting are ongoing.
- Coordinate with external recruiters and outside employment agencies to attract and identify select candidates.
- Research, identify and recommend best practices for full cycle recruitment function, including alternative staffing strategies.
- Additional duties include execution and coordination of the onboarding and orientation process with new employees, creating periodic compliance and reconciliation reporting utilizing ATS/HRIS, and collaboration with Corporate HR Teams regarding specific initiatives, programs or enterprise-wide issues affecting our business.
- Affirmative Action Plan compliance, outreach goals, documentation and reporting.
- Be a local expert to help associates select and utilize compnay offered benefits.
- Ensure safety training is completed by production managers.
This position will be supporting three component facilities: Mount Airy, MD, Stephenson, VA and Chalfont, PA.