Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day
. Join our team as a French Bilingual Agent and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Customer Relationship Center (CRC) Inbound Customer Service Representative works under the direct supervision of the Team Leader; responsible for providing timely and professional customer service in response to inquiries and concerns by using available resources; responsible for learning and executing the complete call handling process. Responsible for meeting expected customer service levels; supports business performance goals of the Melbourne Customer Relationship Center by providing full range of customer service; answers regular customer inquiries and concerns via the telephone.
- Promptly processes and answers and/or resolves customer inquiries and concerns, determining the appropriate actions based upon job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools and taking the appropriate action with utmost priority and speed, to ensure service level metrics are achieved.
- Communicate professional, grammatically correct verbal responses to customer inquiries and concerns; educate the customer on client products and services.
- Place outbound calls to customers and dealers (when necessary) to understand the needs of the customer and respond to customer inquiries and concerns.
- Understands use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge. Actively listens to the consumer providing answers, while controlling the call to lead the consumer in an efficient professional manner.
- Act as a liaison between customers, and dealerships, providing excellent service to both by following up and being organized and knowledgeable.
- Master desktop applications, such as Smartt Scripts, Siebel, Intranet, Documentum, Search engine, etc.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into Siebel, the CRC’s contact system, to allow for an accurate historical view of customer’s contacts with the CRC; Manage follow-up Log and audit documentation of customer files.
- Communicate the resolution of inquiries to customer via outbound calls, based on defined inbound procedures, customer issues.
- Handle difficult customer issues and avoiding escalation whenever possible in a positive and professional manner.
- Liaise with various CRC departments, i.e. Research etc.
- Attend team meetings, pep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled.
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Team Leader.
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within the inquiry and concern resolution processes.
- Relay customer service problems to Team Leader when necessary.
- Supports the operations through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
- Suggest marketing offers to customers during service calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One (1) year customer service experience preferred
- Experience in Customer Service and Sales greatly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong Team building skills, to work well within a close team environment – self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Working knowledge of computers
- Experience with Siebel or Customer Contact systems an asset
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment.
- Must be able to interact with all internal and external departments and contacts. Must represent Percepta professionally with all clients and external organizations and contacts.