Bilingual French Polestar Product Specialist
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Bilingual French Polestar Product Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Polestar Product Specialist must be a key part in maintaining satisfied Polestar consumers and in attracting new consumers. The Polestar Product Specialist must be the main driver in resolving consumer inquiries/complaints and managing customer satisfaction. The Polestar Product Specialist is also responsible for performing sales support & lead management.
Communicate with consumers via chat, phone, & email to be able to understand their inquiry/ issue and to communicate the solution
Own the case resolution – either by using the readily available resources (such as FAQ) or via communication with other parties in the organization
Own relation to relevant parties outside Care Centers – both direct (e.g. tech support, ADAC) and indirect (e.g. it Pickup and Delivery team)
Own the consumer experience and follow-up with consumers to learn from feedback
Take responsibility for driving further upselling during usage phase (be an inside sales agent)
Support consumers that contact the Customer Relation Center with a purchase inquiry
Manage sales support, supporting customers in signing up, configuring cars, & placing orders
Take a proactive Role in converting consumer leads to sales
Some college or equivalent job experience.
3-5 years automotive service or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Previous experience of working with sales – preferably with leasing or car sales.
Previous experience of working with outbound customer contact.