The English/Spanish Bilingual Front Desk Coordinator position is crucial to the company's success and involves multiple duties and responsibilities.
This position requires excellent customer service skills as this position is often the first contact for our patients and clients. This position is also responsible for completing administrative duties that keep that office running smoothly.
* Greet patients and visitors and notify the appropriate staff member of their arrival.
* Prepare needed forms for new subject visits and see that all paperwork is completed.
* Scan all required forms and information into the system.
* Answer and direct incoming calls
* Place reminder calls and send reminder texts.
* Receive and open all shipping items and inform coordinators of their arrival.
* Ensure the reception area is neat and clean at all times.
* Maintain office supply inventory and order as necessary.
* Manage the subject referral program.
* Assign lab duty and notify the coordinators.
* Assist with additional administrative tasks as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.