Our recruitment, training and the position is 100% virtual for the protection of you and our employees.  Please connect to this opportunity by applying online or via text 'TTEC' to 97211 to connect with us
To be eligible for this role you MUST
- Windows-based computer
- Have >15 mbps internet speed as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Router must be within close vicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.  Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Licensed Health Insurance Agent, You'll Enjoy
- All license fees provided by TTEC as your employer
- Continuing education paid by TTEC
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Current Health insurance license
OR if you do not currently possess your health insurance license, ability to pass our self-paced licensing education program and the state exam (all fees paid by TTEC).  Proctors available to answer questions and support you through the training course.  Course must be completed within a specified time frame.
- Minimum six (6) months sales experience
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
The passion and drive to make a difference
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our healthcare associates' team.
For more information about TTEC visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening.  TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.