Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- The position is required to perform quality audits and analyze results to determine process improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable Customer Service Quality requirements / guidelines
- Adhere to established Quality processes, procedures, requirements and guidelines, and ensure adherence
- Prepare appraisals and coaching with individual service advocate and reporting manager to review cases aiming to improve skill sets such as benefit knowledge, technical, soft skills
- Support retail team member service operations. Help out retail member service and sales activities at New York and New Jersey retail locations when needed
- Organize, plan and execute New Employee Training, provide on boarding preparation and assistance
- Conduct up-training or technical refresher for customer service reps to maintain and improve their skill sets and service level
- Conduct after service survey (UES) with members
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must be fluent (written and verbal) in Korean and English
- 3+ years customer service experience required
- Will require 50% travel in New York & New Jersey
- Experience with system platforms for M&R, C&S DSNP: Maestro, CSP Facets, COSMOS, Rx - Claim PROMM, and / or Nexidia
- Experience with plan products, SOPs and Job Aid are required
- Experience Microsoft Word (creating & editing documents), Microsoft PowerPoint (creating presentations from scratch), Microsoft Excel (sorting & filtering data) and Microsoft Outlook (calendaring & emailing)
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Health and / or general insurance sales experience preferred.
- New York / New Jersey Health License preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multiple task
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, New York, New Jersey, SME, Bilingual, Coach