- Bilingual in English/Spanish is required
- 3-5 years minimum of project management or project coordinator experience
- 3+ years of construction industry experience
- Experience using a tracking system/software for projects and PO's
- Siding & Exterior experience is a plus
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Good driving record, possession of a valid driver's license and auto insurance to comply with Company Auto policies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Assist Field Manager with budget management
- Manage scheduling of sub-contractors for projects
- Ordering project materials
- Creating project manuals
- Contributing to the project from pre-construction through completion
- Change orders
- Project tracking using software system
- Client follow up as needed
- This is a direct hire permanent position.
- The starting salary is $55k - $65k, depending on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package is offered, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) profit sharing plan, paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus, and vehicle allowance.
- The schedule is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.