Bilingual Spanish Customer Support Representative – Volvo Roadside Assistance
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Bilingual Spanish Customer Support Rep and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives in a call center environment. Our client, Volvo Car USA, is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers and they are synonymous with quality, style and luxury. The safety and satisfaction of their customers is of paramount importance.
The Volvo Roadside Representative provides world-class customer service by dispatching tows and roadside providers to customers, resolving customer complaints and addressing questions regarding their vehicle. The Representative presents Volvo Car USA to its owners in a professional, caring manner.
- Coordinate towing and roadside services for owners
- Provide highest level of customer support through omni-channel solution (voice calls, emails, chat, and SMS)
- Answer questions to Volvo Car owners and prospects about product purchase or familiarization
- Authority (Responsible for handling) to handle customers who contact Volvo to facilitate resolution of their issues
- Make all reasonable efforts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Escalate unresolvable or beyond scope of authority issues to senior team members
- Responsible for proper documentation and coding in Volvo proprietary software
- Advise Customer Care Center Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader and/or appropriate Field Manager of any trends or concerns with customer handling, or product/service-related issues for action
- Complete additional tasks/projects as needed
Pay: Total Pay rate is $20.00 per hour, inclusive of base pay of $18.00 per hour $2.00 per hour premium for the bilingual Spanish skill with competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement program, and much more.
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Shifts: Full-time, weekends required, 40-hour work week
- High School Required, College Degree a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bilingual Spanish is a must, must be able to pass written and oral assessments in both languages
- Roadside dispatching or emergency call response experience is preferred
- Previous experience working independently and in a team environment
- Independent work experience includes using logic and intuition to reach appropriate conclusions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Passionate, confident and comfortable over the phone or through emails, text or other form or written communication adapting communication style to fit the style of others
- Savvy and demonstrates creative solutions
- Speed and accuracy when typing
- Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
- Broad knowledge of the automotive business preferred
- Displays a strong, professional and polished customer focus, awareness, and sensitivity with the ability to gain trust and respect of colleagues and customers
- Makes appropriate decisions and exhibits sound judgment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Analyze data, track trends, and retrieve relevant information to complete a task
- The center is a 24/7/365 operation
- Shift differential: Additional pay of $1.00/hour will be paid to those who work between the hours of 8pm -6am ET.
- Position includes a paid training period, and recurrent or new product training is provided as needed
- Center location is in Mahwah, NJ. Currently working in-office 3 days a week and at home 2 days a week which is subject to change.
- Training will be M-F, 9am-6pm ET for a duration of approx. 3-4 weeks.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.