When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver amazing customer experiences as a Technical Support Representative with TTEC in Rockledge, Florida.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion career potential, keep reading…
What You'll be Doing
Deliver amazing customer & technical support in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all of the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer! You’ll use your interpersonal and technical skills to educate business customers on our products, resolve their issues, and get them back up and running quickly and efficiently.
On a typical day, you'll
• Communicate with Portuguese speaking customers via telephone or in written form, such as through e mail, chat and forum posts
• Answer customers’ questions, lead them skillfully through the network technology and assist them in using our products to effectively operate their business
• Use computer-based tools and problem-solving skills to identify, research, isolate, and resolve customer issues
• Identify areas of opportunity within your defined scope of support, report on them and help us get better at what we do
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• High school education (or equivalent) with engineering or computing focus, if applicable… Some relevant college or tech school preferable.
• Previous work experience in a call center environment in TSR position or IT related background in general
• Passion for & commitment to delivering the best support experience in a Business to Business (B2B) environment
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment with frequent new product releases and updates
• Ability to communicate effectively with all customer types
• Ability to analyze, evaluate and resolve complex situations
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to educate customer on Client products and capabilities while using Client knowledge base and other common knowledge sources publicly available
• Technical aptitude with an ability to explain technical concepts to a varied audience
• Excellent soft and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in troubleshooting of multiple computer operating systems (i.e. Windows, Macintosh)
• Proven ability to support various hardware environments, standard applications (Microsoft Office)
• Experience using video conferencing tools like Skype for Business, Zoom, Blue Jeans, Citrix, or other
• Ability to understand cabled and wireless networks
• Strong email, word processing, and web usage skills
• Strong understanding of consumer electronics
• Proficient with Chrome OS (Meetings for Chrome & Zoom specifically)
• Proficient with Linux (Hardware configuration)
• Proficient with MacOS (Facetime, Quick time, Zoom, Webex)
• Proficient with Windows 7-10
• Proficient with Support platforms (i.e. Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.)
• Biometric/Facial Recognition software/hardware
• Helpdesk Support and Troubleshooting experience (Hardware and OS driver specific)
• IT Documentation – Support tickets, bug tracking software
• Ability to provide detailed instructions on installation of advanced video conferencing systems via email and voice
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist preferred
1. Click on the Apply Now button.
2. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
3. Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
If you're a military veteran, active duty
guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!