Ultimate Staffing is seeking an experienced Bilingual Warehouse Manager for a large company in Chula Vista
* Manage a warehouse team of 40 employees, plan and execute recruitment of temporary staff, as well as monitor and evaluate staff performance.
* Work with all internal departments
* Oversee the processing of pick tickets and ensuring that all orders are updated in the system and inventory is relieved accurately and promptly.
* Supervise the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents. Gather and maintain all data records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
* Manage and organize the warehouse inventory location system.
* Communicate and arrange pickup and deliveries with multiple vendors, business partners, customers, and manufacturers.
* Conduct cycle counts as needed.
* Planning future capacity requirements.
* Experience with shipping wholesale orders to large retailers.. Target, Costco, Walmart using EDI/UCC 128 Labels and BOL's
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as Warehouse Manager in an apparel company and must be bilingual Spanish.
* Strong understanding of inventory control systems and proper processes.
* Experience with pick and pack systems.
* Experience with multiple Warehouse Management systems is a plus.
* ERP/WMS experience with 8,000-10,000 SKU's
* Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances in a busy work environment.
* Extensive on-hand experience with UPS, FedEx, and USPS systems.
* Experience working with major retailers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.