Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Billing Collection Generalist for our Billing Center. In this position you are responsible for the completion of special projects as assigned by the Billing Center manager or supervisor, working directly with them to ensure all projects are handled effectively and efficiently.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- All manual rebilling audits are reviewed for accuracy and turned into supervisor for approval before posting, insures release of claim
- Contacts payer, patient or location as appropriate
- Documents all work done in iWorkQ via notes and patient notes in eIntake
- Ensures good communication with locations and payers
- Processes all adjustments within iWorkQ
- Processes doctor and insurance changes in eIntake
- Reports to BCC Supervisor any payer trends preventing payment
- Resolves emails from BCC Supervisor/BCM within 48 hours
- Reviews patient information in IMBS and eIntake to determine why the claim is unpaid
- Reviews patient information in IMBS to determine if an adjustment is valid
- Special Projects as assigned by the BCD with specific instructions as to how to complete and when to complete by
- Works with BCC Supervisor and Team Lead on resolution of payer and patient issues
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service & administrative record management experience
- Experience working in healthcare, home health, or medical field
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical billing practices and billing reimbursement
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications including, but not limited to Word and Excel
- General knowledge of federal payer program regulations and guidelines, internet navigation and research, e-mail, fax transmission, and copy equipment are essential
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside (where applicable)
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This role requires the ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as the ability to identify, interpret and evaluate problems to determine appropriate resolutions
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Utilize computer for extensive hours
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; Fax transmission, Copy equipment, 12 key calculator
- Rotech IMBS
- Position will interact with all BCC Departments, Location staff, and all payors
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK FACEBOOK LINKEDIN TWITTER
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.