At least 1 year of high volume billing experience.
Ideal candidate will come from an industry that involves service orders
Experienced billing by line not invoice.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Great Plains or any Microsoft dynamics systems is a plus.
- Obtain Work Completion reports and Vendor Invoices
- Verify completion, accuracy, and customer billing requirements, per customer contract.
- Analyze vendor work completion report quantifying services rendered
- Ensure Company was charged correctly.
- Review vendor invoices for minimum requirements for General Ledger posting such as, vendor name, invoice number, date, invoice total, and remittance address prior to processing.
- Extract numerical data from vendor invoice, cross referencing customer contract
- Enter correct values into the revenue fields for General Ledger posting and generate invoice proposal to customer.
- Correcting and rectifying billing discrepancies and recommend appropriate action.
- Coordinate deficiencies found on work completion reports by following customer requirements such as, email notification, RFP, service order creation.
- Track exception and patterns in vendor billing and customer credits for process improvements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.