Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
- Approve and maintain consultants weekly time sheets and expense reports
- Review contracts and set up projects according to contract details
- Process client invoices in a timely manner with attention to detail and work with clients to resolve invoicing questions.
- Develop client relationships to establish understanding of payment terms and ensure prompt payments
- Financial month end close responsibilities including sales bookings, final invoice approval and timesheet approval.
- Review work in progress and resolve issues
- Enthusiastic, fast learner and willing to work in various roles
- Team player willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in an office environment is a strong plus
- Close attention to detail
- 1-3 years administrative and finance experience
- Minimum completed Bachelor's degree in related field of Business
- Must be able to work standard professional business hours
- Experience with Oracle or similar program
- Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Microsoft Excel skills to include Vlookup and pivot tables)
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life