Supv Billing- Santa Ana, California - Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Responsible for the supervision of the non-exempt billing personnel team to ensure departmental standards are achieved. Accountable for the timeliness, accuracy of data and customer service to Quest patients and clients. Responsible for employee hiring, training, development, disciplinary actions, review and ensuring productivity and quality standards are achieved. Accountable to ensure all staff adhere to Quest integrity and compliance standards. _________________________________________________________
• Responsible for one functional billing team
• Responsible for staffing and work schedule
• Responsible for development of the team
• Responsible for setting individual objectives to meet the department’s goal
• In-charge of monitoring/reporting productivity and quality measures of the team
• Ensure that team members are adequately trained to perform their job
• Ensure that team meets all corporate mandated training requirements ( compliance, safety,etc)
• Responsible for on-going communication ( individual and team meetings)
• Responsible for managing TOP, Kronos
• Responsible for recognition and motivating team
• Develop and updates SOP’s for all processes in his/her team
• Responsible for hiring, training, monitoring and termination of all direct reports
2 – 3 years of supervisory/leadership or an equivalent of 3 yrs of experience in medical billing.
Billing Knowledge base to include but not limited to:
CPT Codes Use
Electronic Claims Submissions
Associates Degree preferred, work experience considered.
Excellent interpersonal and communication (including excellent verbal and writing skills.
Excellent PC and system skills.
Demonstrated problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines within standards.
Adaptable and flexible with the ability to accept, create and manage change.