Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Blending Operator is responsible for all activities related to the blending of product as per formula instructions.
***NOTE: This job is 12 hour shift 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM ***
BI-WEEKLY WORK SCHEDULE:
1st week: Monday, Thursday, Friday (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday off).
2nd week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday (Monday, Thursday, Friday off).
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Required to competently operate blending machinery independently as well as within a team environment Match all labels with batch records
- Must be able to document blending process information as per SOP
- Must be able to load and unload blending machines
- Monitor blending operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines