Body Shop Manager
High volume Body Shop in beautiful Raleigh, North Carolina is seeking an experienced Body Shop Manager. This position is responsible for all aspects of the auto body business and for ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. This position is responsible for all Operations within the Shop.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure customer has a positive experience
- Manage and Hire Technicians and Service Advisors
- Maintain High CSI and Customer Follow up
- Marketing and prospecting for developing direct repair programs
- Distribute work between technicians
- Prioritize required services
- Schedules appointments with customer
- Works with customer and Body Shop Technician to identify required repair work.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes the cost of replacement parts and labor to restore the vehicle to condition specified by customer or insurance company.
- Enters itemized estimate on the repair order and explains estimate to a customer.
- Meets Body Shop standards for repair/order production.
- Provide timely customer follow up
- Maintains and supervised an organized, clean and safe work area
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows safeguards, rules, and regulations
- Other duties as assigned