BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN / COLLISION TECHNICIAN
Jim Riehl's Friendly Auto Group in Warren has an opportunity for an Experienced Body Shop Technician / Collision Technician to join their winning team!!
POTENTIAL SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!!
- Examine damaged vehicles and diagnose repair procedure
- Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders
- Fill depressions with body filler
- Remove damaged fenders and panels
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment
- Repair/Replace frames & section unibody
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces
- Metal finish & prep repaired surface
- Aim headlights, replace damages suspension parts & assembly’s and bleed hydraulic brake system
- Diagnose & replacement electrical systems & modules
- Repair or replace SRS systems, suspension, mechanical parts