Job Duties Include:
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High volume data entry
- At least 1 year of experience
- QuickBooks or ERP experience
- High School or GED equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High volume data entry with high accuracy
If you are interested in this immediate Bookkeeper opportunity please call our office at 321.214.3074 or email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.