*This is an in office position. CANDIDATES MUST BE ORANGE COUNTY, CA RESIDENT OR NEARBY COUNTY RESIDENT.
- Process all AR and AP for multiple properties
- Bank and G/L reconciliation
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- P/L account reconciliation
- Posting accruals and journal entries
- Monitor cash balances for various accounts
- Financial statement preparation
- 1099 maintenance
- Degree in accounting - preferred
- Proficiency in full charge bookkeeping as noted above
- Proficiency in using multiple ERP accounting systems
- Proficiency with Excel - pivot tables, v/h lookups
- Must have great attention to detail and follow up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.