Branch Customer Care Representative- Part time
The Branch Customer Care Part Time Representative is responsible for timely research and response to customer inquiries received within respective branches. Responsibilities will include research validation of all customer inquiries received from various sources (phone, and or Salesforce) to be followed up until a resolution is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist local branch with inbound customer service inquiries related to service arrival times, and supply needs.
- Coordinate with local branch management team, and central customer care to document and resolve inquiries received via Salesforce within set timeframe established by the department
- Own resolution of issues, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Ensure records and branch documents are correctly logged, organized and filed.
- Assist local branch personnel with researching pertinent documents as part of the claims review and decision making process.
- Liaison between sales and local branches to assist with new customer inquiries.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Follow Standard Work Instructions utilizing best practices through the complete customer lifecycle, from initial data gathering to resolution
- Actively participate in team huddles and provide feedback on continuous process improvement
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a corporate environment, preferably within a customer facing position.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with direct customer interaction
- High school education or equivalent
- Brinks product line knowledge
- Experience working in a Brinks branch
- Experience working at a financial institution
- Experience working in a Team Environment
- Advanced usage of Excel
- Experience using Salesforce or similar systems of record
- College degree preferred
- Good interpersonal/communications skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.