At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our company is specifically attributable to the quality of our employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each customer and understand that people want to do business with people who care. That’s one way we differ from our competitors. We are proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive for improvement, our motto since day one has been “Success is the only option.”
The role of Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with Lendmark Financial Services objectives. Develops new business; provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. In addition, achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships. Provides leadership, training and supervision; delegates day to day operations to the Assistant Branch Manager or other branch personnel.
- Manage and motivate staff to meet goals and objectives relating to branch profitability, loan volume, credit quality, delinquency and expense.
- Make loan decisions up to established lending limits, close consumer loans, and collect accounts in more critical stages of delinquency while ensuring adherence to state and federal guidelines.
- Actively pursue business development relationships within his/her community. Sell products and services to meet sales goals.
- Manage matters regarding hiring, staffing, training, performance reviews and terminations as applicable. Establish lending authority for associates.
- Ensure a high quality of client service. Assist clients with the implementation of solutions, and monitor overall client satisfaction.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education or related training
- 3-5 years of consumer finance experience or related industry experience
- Personnel management and budgeting skills
- Effective communication, organization and sales skills
- Proficient working knowledge of industry related loan software, Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
- Industry-related experience
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Ability to relocate
- Normal office environment
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!