Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring aBranch Manager III in Dallas, Texas. The purpose of this job is to ensure continual branch growth through the implementation of unique marketing and business development strategies as well as build the foundation for strong business relationships through the recruitment, training and oversight of independent contractor real estate agents and staff. This position will oversee the continued success of the branch by ensuring compliance with regulations, management of branch office real estate transactions & escrow responsibilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Manage the functions of the branch (es) to ensure efficient and cost effective operation by implementing the necessary systems, programs, policies and procedures.
- Develop business goals and strategies to meet objectives set by the PenFed Realty Board of Managers.
- Provide oversight and training to independent contractor real estate agents areas of residential
brokerage including sales and marketing, business development, finance, agency, listings, contracts, ethics and governmental regulations.
- Recruit new agents, develop growth programs, train and retain independent contractor real estate agents to affiliate with PenFed Realty.
- Create value propositions for PenFed Realty, work with PenFed marketing staff to design and implement effective marketing/business development strategies.
- Hold individual bi-monthly lead accountability reviews with each agent and coach them for successful management and conversion of leads while providing action plans to improve performance.
- Lead daily Sales Huddles with the branches team of agents, providing guidance and accountability.
- Create and manage the agent-training schedule and hold agents accountable.
- Create and maintains CRM lead communication campaigns (drip campaigns, text messages, phone scripts, email responses) are followed up with and tracked.
- Manage cultivation of Internet leads from acquisition to conversion.
- Create and actively audit ad sources in the CRM ensuring all leads are routed properly and all resources are fully utilized and optimized to ensure peak performance.
- Consistently identify, create and manage ways to nurture and follow-up with viable lead to convert into scheduled appointments.
- Create, test and implement scripts, texts, emails, and drip campaigns to continually improve lead responses ultimately resulting in lead conversion.
- Aid independent contractor real estate agents in obtaining client listings and contracts and assist in transaction management and conflict resolution.
- Review competitive market practices and makes recommendations concerning adjustments to
programs in related areas.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Real Estate and management function.
- This position may directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
- Licensure as Real Estate Broker with the appropriate Real Estate Board. Membership in the following:
- State Association of Realtors
- Local Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.