Great Dane has an immediate opening for a Branch Manager at our Bolingbrook, Illinois location.
Reporting to the VP of Branch Sales, the Branch Manager is directly accountable for a specified sales force with the responsibility to provide support and oversight for new and existing accounts for the company’s existing product line of new and used trailers as well as other products offered by the company. The position facilitates and promotes all facets of sales operations to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction. Leads and manages sales personnel throughout the region.
• Create and implement a strategic plan to identify all potential customers and effectively organize sales territory.
• Analyze market trends and implement corporate marketing strategies.
• Establish and monitor sales initiatives of sales personnel, utilizing trends, economic indicators and company needs.
• Researches region as to buying habits, specific needs, pricing criterion and potential forecast.
• Assist sales personnel to identify & maintain accounts
• Communicate with corporate sales team any trending economic or industry indicators.
• Provide company leadership with the actual forecast for the upcoming year.
• Lead the Regional Sales Team through performance management, coaching, mentoring, hiring and career development.
• Provide support to sales team during new prospect presentations and customer visits.
• Accomplish all managerial responsibilities associated with sales personnel
• Education: Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of relatable sales experience
• Recruit and train new sales personnel.
• Deliver ongoing sales education to sales personnel.
• Review weekly, monthly and annual sales progress, expenses and cost structures.
• Make calls with sales personnel, providing coaching and mentoring as appropriate.
• Develop and manage the local web presence and advertising methodologies.
• Maintain up-do-date knowledge of any regulatory processes.
• Review weekly and monthly sales reports and compilations.
• Attend and participate in local and national trade shows
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee: Is required to stand and walk on concrete surfaces and / or sit 8 to 12 hours per day. Must have the ability to walk, bend, grasp, stoop, kneel, twist, crawl, climb, work overhead, use both hands, and push and pull. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Work environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud noise when in the branch facilities. The office environment will be quiet to moderate. The office work environment is not subject weather extremes PPE is mandated in manufacturing areas due to potential hazards in the facility.
• Travel: Ability to travel as needed. Typically 50% to 80%.
Please upload a detail resume
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidate must successfully pass a background screening and drug test.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, 401k and pension.