This Brand Manager role on the Brand and Sponsorships team will work closely with our ad agency and internal Creative Studio to bring both internal and external facing brand projects to life.
- Plays a leadership role with Agency, Creative Services and other internal parties in developing integrated and multi-media marketing strategies targeted to prospects, customers and all consumers to drive awareness and profitable membership growth in accordance with the annual business plan.
- Leads brand events, sponsorships and other plans, including media support, with good attention to detail.
- Works with analytics partners to ensure quantitative models show how elements of the annual plan lead to achievement of business goals.
- Reviews and evaluates specialized marketing project plans and steps to ensure they support brand objectives.
- Responsible for successful marketing campaign implementations including technical and artistic phases, materials, budgets, and vendor service agreements are completed and results are communicated to management and team members.
- Ensures completed marketing plans are evaluated and learning outcomes are disseminated across the team and department.
- Normally responsible for setting operational initiatives and assignments on a weekly basis.
- Participates on cross-functional and project teams developing and implementing new marketing strategies, processes and tools.