Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s Brand Team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Brand Marketing Mgr with expertise in developing and marketing CPG brands. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands for Nature’s Bounty Co. The Brand Marketing Manager is a true brand management position at a high growth, private equity backed category leading company.
This poised, dynamic manager will help to lead, define, and execute all elements of our incubator brands (new launches with high growth potential) including all elements of running the business and building the brand including but not limited to:
Additional responsibilities Include::
- Create and execute strategic marketing plans, business financial plans, P&L management, monthly sales forecasting and performance analysis.
- Develop new item sell-in materials, customer/channel planning alignment, packaging development and pricing strategy.
- Help drive strategic brand planning and program development for Incubator Brands; managing the execution on the marketing plan to ensure the efficient and effective use of the marketing budget.
- Spearhead initiatives such as advertising, packaging, merchandising, pricing, and communication development.
- Work closely with consumer insights team to identify research needs and establish programs designed to meet those needs, including deeper consumer understanding and innovation planning.
- Develop brand briefs and manage content development for digital and social media.
- Lead innovation project management with cross functional teams and develop and execute launch plans to ensure in market success.
- Managing the marketing budget for all assigned products.
- Performs other marketing management duties as required.