Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Marketing Director for the US Solgar business will have the opportunity to lead and inspire people to lead healthy and active lifestyles by developing the overall strategy and direction for Solgar, a brand that has been a leading supplements brand for over 70 years.
This is a leadership role, managing a team of direct reports and cross-functional partners, focused on the creation and execution of annual strategic and financial plans, promotional activity, creative storytelling, new product development, packaging, pricing, analysis, P&L management and maximizing output from Agency partners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Provides overall leadership of the brand, including the execution and stewardship of the brand strategy and effective oversight of the of the brand team.
- Establishes goals, actionable plans and measurements of progress for the function.
- Strategy Planning & Prioritization: lead annual planning process for Solgar US, driving the brand vision, delineating the key business priorities, understanding and setting up the growth drivers with a clear path to achieve them by using data analytics, forecast planning and leading edge consumer insights to influence and drive incremental growth
- Lead Marketing Organization and Matrixed Cross Functional Team: build strong relationships to ensure collaboration and flawless execution in all areas of responsibility.
- Lead Brand Strategy and Execution: develop and deliver consistent execution of brand positioning, value proposition and communication in partnership with Global Franchise Commercial Lead. Drive sustained, profitable growth within the Natural Channel; includes brand Communications strategy, Innovation, Shopper marketing, Media planning, Social/Digital marketing, PR.
- Drive Innovative Strategy: Development of new product and platform strategy in a dynamic, growing category that moves at a rapid pace in the US in partnership with the Global Franchise Commercial Lead.
- Advertising / Media: Develop, recommend and negotiate (including value-added opportunities) annual print and digital advertising plans for Solgar US as well as evaluate and select product placement opportunities.
- Drive In-Store Sales with Partnership with Sales: Build strong relationships with the Sales organization to maximize programs impact and sales support initiatives; assess and build business solutions from a marketing perspective.