The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company's Innovation Team is searching for a self-motivated, experienced Brand Marketer, Innovation with expertise in developing and marketing CPG brands. The right candidate will be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands. The Brand Marketing Manager is a true brand management position at a high growth, category leading company.
This poised, dynamic manager will lead and deliver the innovation strategy for the Nature’s Bounty brand by building white space opportunities and by capturing channel and customer priorities in North America. This role will partner with cross functional teams to define and execute all elements of our innovation platforms from concept to commercialization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead opportunity development and long-term strategic innovation planning, aligning with Nature’s Bounty Brand Positioning and Consumer Proposition.
- Partner with consumer insights team to identify category trends and consumer unmet needs. Develop learning plans that move ideas from opportunity sizing through consumer validation.
- Lead new products through stage gate process from concept through commercialization including product design and packaging.
- Partner with Sales Strategy to develop distribution targets and strong sell-in tools, including presentations and support to achieve retailer commitment.
- Co-lead launch plans with base business marketing team with specific marketing plan activities including media planning and creative execution, consumer promotion, shopper marketing, sampling, and displays.