The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s International Marketing Team is searching for a self-motivated Brand Manager who wants to learn from a dynamic leadership team. The right candidate will also be passionate about health and wellness and will want to use that passion every day building brands for Nature’s Bounty Co.
Our Brand Manager will have a direct hand in bringing brands to market. This individual will support the strategic plans that move products to the shelves of our retailers and trusted distributor partners.
This role can be based in the Florham Park NJ office, our Ronkonkoma NY office or our London UK based office.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Business and Brand Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting competitive and brand analysis to assist in formulating brand strategy
- Manage the daily analysis and measurement of brand performance, including; evaluation of key brand growth indicators, forecasting performance of the business across the entire P+L statement, budget management, and business development opportunities across retail and product lines
- Supports innovation development and renovation opportunities with cross-functional team from concept to opportunity assessment through launch within our internal stage gate process
- Work closely with Commercial to develop compelling sell-in stories/toolkits to ensure customer acceptance of innovation
- Brand Equity and Communications Planning and Execution supports agency partners in creative development, asset development and execution of consumer activation
- Managing complex projects with diverse stakeholders
- Key skills will be development and management of timelines, decision points, and stakeholder alignment
- Participates in brand planning and overall communication planning with internal /external stakeholders
- Sets and tracks KPIs, offering recommendations for optimization of plans/assets
- Owns and actively manages brand marketing budget
- Interface with key stakeholders across the organization in a variety of corporate functions including sales, operations, finance, and regulatory