Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Optimal Solutions Brand Marketing Manager is a true brand management position at a high growth, private equity backed category leading company. This poised, dynamic manager will help to lead, define, and execute all elements within our Nature’s Bounty Optimal Solutions portfolio, including running the business, and building the brand.
They will own and be accountable for the creation and execution of strategic marketing plans, business financial plans, P&L management, monthly sales forecasting, innovation project management, packaging, pricing strategy, team leadership, brand briefs, digital & social media, and more. Must have a passion for beauty! This role can be in Florham Park NJ or Ronkonkoma NY.
- Help drive strategic brand planning and program development; managing the execution on the marketing plan to ensure the efficient and effective use of the marketing budget.
- Spearhead initiatives such as packaging, merchandising, pricing, and communication development.
- Monitor and analyze monthly performance results, develop & recommend appropriate action plans designed to improve the sales and profitability for assigned brand(s).
- Lead monthly brand supply chain and demand planning process, develop and manage brand forecasting, new item forecast and brand quarterly/annual updates.
- Work closely with consumer insights team to identify research needs and establish programs designed to meet those needs, including deeper consumer understanding and innovation planning.
- Develop brand briefs and manage content development for all verticals of media including: TV, digital and social media.
- Lead innovation project management with cross functional teams and develop and execute launch plans to ensure in market success.
- Lead the development of new item sales decks that help drive strong sell-in of innovation.
- Manage the brand marketing budget and own full process of monthly reconciliation and partnership with finance team P&L.
- Perform other business management duties as required.