- Responsible for comprehending the unit policies and procedures to process and maintain complex Producer commission payment records while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity
- Work queue Assigning – handling multiple Outlook mailboxes
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (creating and pulling spreadsheet reports, VLOOKUP, pivot table, and creating formulas)
- Experience with a high volume of data entry for handling creation of work assignments
- Ability to work an 8 - hour shift between the hours of 7:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Prior Broker Service and Commissions experience
- Healthcare Insurance experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealth care, health care, customer service, broker service, commission, healthcare insurance