Marketing / Brokerage Coordinator - Property Management & Real Estate
In-Design Experience Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be an Administrative solution to the team and liaison between Brokers and Marketing team* Must be OK with doing Admin/Clerical work on a needed basis
* Coordinate marketing and research efforts as it relates to BOV and OM marketing packages; create/coordinate marketing packages.
* Prepares email blasts, flyers for the OM's packages
* Organizes transaction documents, including confidentiality agreements, contracts, listings, closing documents, etc., to ensure that all parties have copies of required documents
* Fields marketing calls
* Assist with the preparation of presentation, pitch materials and miscellaneous reports for new and existing business pursuits
* Compiles information for marketing activity reports, compiles sales comps and research for potential Investment Sales Opportunities
* Maintain and update the Investments Sales database
* Update and maintain databases/status reports to track prospects, clients and deal information for specific listings.
* Performs other administrative tasks required by company to facilitate the transactions of real estate business
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Finance or Real Estate
* 1-3 years real estate experience
* Financial analysis and/or research experience preferred
* Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite
* Intermediate proficiency in desktop publishing software
* Advanced project management skills
* Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
* Demonstrated aptitude to solve problems and navigate through obstacles
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.