Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Note: This position is part of our 12 Hour rotating shifts. Hours are split across 7 work days every 2 weeks. This position does include weekend hours every other week.
The Bulk Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper by checking that the label on the outside of the bulk box matches the slat counter tab
- Keep the hopper full during the job run
- Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the line supervisor
- Keep bottle hopper stocked when possible
- Help maintenance personnel and perform some housekeeping duties
- Help line attendants to keep bottles, caps and cotton supplies adequate
- Work in other buildings and/or departments as necessary