For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Please Note: This is a 12 hour shift (6:00am-6:30pm). Associates will work a rotating bi-weekly schedule that will include working every other weekend.
The Bulk Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that proper bulk is placed into the line hopper by checking that the label on the outside of the bulk box matches the slat counter tab
- Keep the hopper full during the job run
- Reporting any damaged or inconsistencies in the bulk to the line supervisor
- Keep bottle hopper stocked when possible
- Help maintenance personnel and perform some housekeeping duties
- Help line attendants to keep bottles, caps and cotton supplies adequate
- Work in other buildings and/or departments as necessary