Keefe Group is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a warehouse and distribution environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.
Competitive pay comprised of:
- Hourly compensation
- Weekly performance-based bonus
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding overtime rate
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience levels
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, changing work environment
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to become forklift and material handling equipment certified
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred