SMALL BUS DRIVERS WANTED!
Love What You Do for a Living!
MV Transportation is seeking Bus Drivers to transport our clients, who rely on our service to provide them the freedom and independence to attend doctors' appointment, go to work, grocery stores and so much more!
Our Bus Drivers give back to our community everyday by providing our clients freedom of mobility while proving safe, reliable transportation. If you love helping people and driving….We want you to drive for us! Come join our team!
Walk In Applicants Always Welcome!
Monday through Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm and Friday from 10 am to 3 pm
Location: 16281 Construction Circle West, Irvine, CA 92606 (please park at parking lot 2)
Questions?? Please call 949-857-7120
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
We offer our Drivers:
- $15.00/hr. starting pay
- Guaranteed evenings and Sundays Off! What other Transit company can offer that?
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Training and CDL Certificate Endorsement Assistance
- Year-round work
- This is not a stuffy office job-this is "Be out in the community on the road job"
- Excellent growth opportunity within MV Transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid CA Driver License and be willing and able to obtain a CDL license with passenger and airbrake endorsement
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.