MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
- Check oil and fluids every morning.
- Interiors and exteriors cleaned according to contract.
- Interiors deep cleaned per Covid 19 standards every day when virus policy is in place.
- Leave a sheet on driver's seat that vehicle has been cleaned.
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
- Minor repairs such as jumping vehicles if battery is dead or changing headlight parts, etc.
- Transport vehicles as needed to and from the Palm Beach Garage.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
- Must be 21 with good driving record.
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.