Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Business Analyst and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Business Analyst position will support several BAC programs and provide report development, tracking, and reporting of performance metrics and assist in analyzing data to support process changes, metric goal revisions and objective attainment plans. This position will support the Marketing Business Operations Manager and two additional BAC Operations Managers by designing, developing and analyzing critical to business reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop reports for the following programs: MPH, BNP, FCSD E-Commerce, Ready.Shop.Go, PAC, WAT, WSG, REACT IC, AXZ and VP.
- Build Monthly Scorecard at Agent, Team Lead level.
- Build daily MTD reports for selected BAC programs.
- Build Monthly Business Partner Report.
- Review reporting needs and make recommendations on changes and improvements to new and existing reports.
- Work with Reporting at all levels within Percepta, and any outside vendors to enhance reports as required.
- Validate reporting accuracy results.
- Analyze and interpret reports to identify performance gaps and communicate to Percepta Management.
- Understand the client’s industry and their specific business objectives.
- Ensure on time delivery of all reports as required.
- Provide reports, tracking information or validation to Percepta Management for scorecards, performance reviews, 1 on 1’s and dealer and region meetings.
- Facilitates special tracking on pilot or control group processes.
- Works with Percepta support departments, Percepta reporting teams and outside vendors, etc. to obtain the necessary information for work orders and to ensure effective communication with dealers and customers.
Work Environment and Personnel Development
- Maintains a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
- Seeks to improve job knowledge by working with Percepta Management.
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by Percepta BAC Operations Managers.
- Represent Percepta in a professional manner, both internally as well as with outside organizations.
Associate Degree plus 2 years relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
This position requires 2 years related work experience in a consulting or analytical role.
Previous administrative experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Strong analytical ability required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented - good with numbers, data and reporting.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a variety of other applications. Experience in Access is an asset.
- Good problem solving skills - able to creatively resolve complex situations.
- A self-directed work style.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent activities.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment and with minimal supervision.
- Strives to create a supportive environment conducive to continuous improvement.
- Translates problems into practical solutions.
- Mastery of company systems and applications to support Percepta Management.
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external customers on questions and issues.
- Provide follow up reporting for a variety of program initiatives.
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds in preparation for training classes and occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.