What Operations Analytics contributes to Cardinal Health
Operations Analytics is responsible for data and technology management to support and enable Operations processes including data mining, business analysis, data integrity, data acquisition, ERP business systems analysis and functionality, reporting and analysis. Uses standard and specialized business software tools to assist Operations in managing business processes and performance.
- Work with business to provide high level application support. Document and track open issues. Relay more complex issues to IT. Follow issues until they are brought to resolution.
- Interact with internal and external users. Some of those activities may involve status update calls, new client implementation discussions, issues updates, new offering, troubleshooting, and deployment activities.
- Provide business processes improvement suggestions.
- Engage with the business and IT to establish case priorities.
- Provide high level support for systems across various business areas.
- Gather requirements from 3PL clients and internal resources covering new and/or enhanced system functionality.
- Develop testing scenarios for new and expanded 3PL offerings.
- Validate new and existing functionality to ensure the results are accurate. Create and maintain testing artifacts.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.