About us:Percepta LLC specializes in creating customer loyalty for their clients across the globe. Delivered in multiple channels, speaking multiple languages, we bring over 19 years of customer service experience across each market we support. We are looking to hire passionate, professional customer service representatives looking to expand their careers. Our automotive client is one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers. We manage their business facing call centers for the Marketing and Fleet divisions working with dealership and regional personal.
Why work for Percepta?
As a Percepta team member you'll enjoy the following:
Paid training on the latest technology; Fun, talented and witty teammates; Knowledgeable, encouraging and present leadership; Family-friendly environment; Free-spirited, theme-based employee events; A diverse and community-minded organization; Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds and, yes - all of the competitive pay, medical and vacation benefits you'd expect from a best-in-class global solutions provider!Position Summary The Business Analyst is the initial contact for dealership personnel. The Business Analyst listens to customer inquiries and provides an accurate and timely response to the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all Business Analyst responsibilities with consistent reliability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer / customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts.
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- As applicable, answer email inquiries, web forms, etc. within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the program to the appropriate Senior Business Analyst, Team Leader or Manager.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility and quality assurance.
- Adhere to, and support all Percepta and client initiatives and company policies and procedures.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Complete additional tasks and projects as needed.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced teammates which includes:
- Training new team members.
- Act as a backup for a subject matter expert in the absence of the Sr. Business Analyst and/or Team Leader.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- 1 – 2 years of customer service experience required; does not need to be in a call center position.
- Computer skills; experience working with multiple programs, ability to type.