You’ve spent a great deal of time in the classroom learning. Now we’re giving you a chance to put that learning into practice. With a Bobcat co-op position, you’ll learn solid business practices from the best sourcing professionals in the industry. You’ll have a hand in planning and executing projects alongside Bobcat’s experienced management team. As much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them.
Role & Responsibility
- Assist in evaluating business processes, defining requirements, and developing & implementing solutions.
- Work with analysts to provide the business with accruate, timely, and actionable information.
- Investigate and develop new data models to meet business needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams on Aftermarket projects
- Advocate and share content knowledge with others
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Business, Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Team player, fast learner and adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills is a must
- Previous co-op experience a plus but is not a requirement
- A self-starter and will dig into problems independently and will look for limited guidance
- Be able to commit to Doosan for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on real-life projects
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400 for 3-credit course
- Steel-toed boot and safety glasses reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.