Responsible for the most complex and interpretive financial analyses. Provides periodic reports and special studies for management. May be responsible for the corporate function’s or Business unit’s (BU) annual budget process, forecasts, or statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis. May coach less-experienced Financial Analysts.
- Analysis and reporting - assuring quality and integrity of data.
- Developing interactive, fully automated operational and financial reporting content
- Collaborate with personnel on projects to ensure the understanding of process and outcome
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of initiatives, and management reporting
- Perform Adhoc requests – high volume related business processes and data definitions
- Subject matter expert for operating systems and data warehouse
- Data steward for Terminix business rules and policies and data governance
- Make quick decisions about the analysis, user requests, based on minimal requirements.
- Critically evaluate processes, implementing new/revised processes and procedures to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of financial data for decision making support
- Review financial and operational results and interpret them for management review
- Constantly monitor performance to forecast and inform appropriate parties of significant variances
- Develop and advise appropriate management of recommended courses of action
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree or MBA, quality management systems certification(s) preferred
- 5+ years experience
- Experience and expertise in multi-system, function and platform
- Experience in leading, guiding and managing technical, flexible and programming resources
- Experience with documentation, process mapping, SOP, audit, risk management and compliance
- Experience in enterprise transactional systems; specialty system type may be preferred depending upon area
- Global reporting experience
- Strong project management leadership and documentation experience
- Experience in executive level reporting, scorecards and analysis
- Experience with web-based tools, quality IT testing methodology, system integrations and PMO methodology and process
- Experience in software and reporting structure road-map planning, strategy and release schedule management
- Preferred experience in SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, cloud technology, Power BI, online/mobile marketing reporting and outreach tool
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client management skills
- Excellent math, formulation and calculation skills
- Expert level of knowledge of technical reporting best practice and management
- Expert level of skills in data analysis, report writing, defining requirements and creation/maintenance of reports
- Expert proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft Access, macro development and use
- Advanced development skills with computer programs
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.